Why ergonomic keyboards?
Considering you spend at least half you’re day at work, some of you may spend 80% of that day typing on you’re keyboard. So it’s worth the investment into a good tool that will prevent any work place injuries.
This week I’ve been researching through ergonomic keyboards after going to a conference at Work Safe Week. As part of my secondary role at my company… Continue reading
This is the second of two keyboards I tried, this is the current one I use, and it’s wireless!
Only going to review the keyboard today, will review mice another day.
- Dimensions: 459.2mm x 210.7mm
- Ergonomist-Approved Comfort Curve Design
- Taskbar Favourites for Windows7
- 2.4 GHz Reliable Wireless
- Designed for Comfort
Tried out a couple of ergonomic keyboards last week, and this is my little mini review of how I went with them.
- Dimensions: 503mm x 262mm
- Intuitive Zoom Slider
- Customisable Hot Keys
- Improved Number Pad & Common Keys
- Ergonomic Design
- Device Stage for Common Tasks
- Taskbar Favourites
- Email & Internet Hot Keys